domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

A grown up boy



One week ago we prepared his new bag, he tried on his new rubber boots and I marked all his clothes with his name.


Empezando el cole


Pol loves the day care. He is happy with his new friends, his loving teachers and also with the food they are serving.


Picture 704


But if he has to choose something, a reason why he is the happiest boy in the day-care, he would choose those huge tracks they have there.


Picture 697 copy


Now he can enjoy his favorite hobby: make every wheel rolling, rolling and rolling.

I think that his teachers have already noticed it, because this is his locker.


Picture 695 copy


Tomorrow, we will go there again, but it will not be the first time. My little boy is already a grown up.


(Sorry for the quality of the pictures. Except the first one, all have been taken with my mobile phone but I would like to have something to remember this important week in his life)

By the way, those were my trials to inmortalise his firts day:


IMG_0207f

What are you trying to do mommy? I do not understand. Why should I hold this?

IMG_0209f

Women, nobody can understand them! Can we go now to the day-care?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario